The main objective of Online National Parks Of India Web portal Project is to provide information regarding various National Parks situated in India and animals residing in that national park and time and visiting season and map of that national park to tourist who wants to visit the national park. This project helps people who are interested in wild animals so that they can visit in perfect season.
“National Parks Of India” was developed to replace an existing Manual System. This system is used to store information about the national parks which are situated in India and different types of animals residing in that particular national parks and map of that park.
This project is to make the National Parks Of India to be done online. That means any person having the knowledge of using internet is able to know about the national park better from any place in the world. The administrator is provided with the add more information about the project and can further make any more changes to the project.
Despite the simplicity of use, the system is developed based on the HTML technology to provide the users with a scalable and flexible solution to manage information regarding the national park from their own place and at their own convenient timings.
Problems in the Existing System:
- Manual Operations.
- Paper work.
- Difficult to keep track of information.User has to travel from his place to the nearest counters to know about the national parks.
Features Online National Parks Of India Web Portal System:
- No Manual entry and Paper work involved.
- Provide latest up-to-date information.
- Retrieve required details from any part of the world at any time.
- It is user-friendly.
- Maintains data integrity.
- System is automated and performances improved drastically.
- Saves time.
- Speed of processing is very faster.
Download Online National Parks Of India Web Portal Project Abstract . For full project source code contact us