Association Rule Mining Project in java system can be used as a solution for generating different frequent item sets at each site in a distributed database network. Association rule mining is an active data mining research area and most ARM algorithms cater to a centralized environment.
Association Rule Mining Functional Requirements:
- The site should contain minimum available features used to maintain the customer transactions.
- The administrator should be able to process the customer requests and the purchasing ability of products.
- Association Rules In Distributed Databases system should able to calculate frequent transactions at each and every site in the network.
- Provide the contact details of the organization, and customer can easily contact the particular organization administrator.
- Admin should be able to view strategic data about regular customer and transactions of the customers.
- Different sites in the network can be distributing the transactions when they need.
- Customer should be able to show products available in the catalog and he can select the products and request the administrator to process the purchasing of products.
Database Tables :
Download An Efficient Association Rule Mining Algorithm In Distribute Project in Java Abstract, Project Report, Source Code, PPT