The computerised order management system is a web portal for water Purifier Company where they can take orders and provide online customer support.
This application will provide these features.
Providing customers to place order for water purifier through online.
Providing dealers the order status of customers in their area and also to place order through online to Administrator.
Reducing the work load on Administrator and staff of the organisation by computerising entire process of report generation, and maintenance of dealers and customers information.
Functional requirements: Functional requirements describes the interaction between the system and its environment independent of its implementation.
Customer Order Registration: In this process of registration,system interacts with customer and receives input and commands and performs its function.The system should accept the following input from customer
- Customer Details:The system takes the following details as input from customer.
First name Address
Last name Country
Phone Number State
Fax Number District
Email Id Zip Code
- Order Details:The System takes the following details as input while customer specifying his order.
- Payment Details:The system takes the following details as input while customer specifying his payment details.
Mode of payment
If customer mode of payment is ‘DD’ then the system must take following details as input.
With the help of proposed system customer can place any no.of orders basing on his requirements.After placing order system responds with order information.
Apply For Dealership: The system should accept the following as input from applicant of New Dealership.
- Applicant Details:The system takes the following details as input from applicant.
Phone Number District
Fax Number ZipCode
- Experience Details:The system takes the following information regarding marketing experience of applicant as input.
After registering application system responds with expiry date of application.
Authorized Dealer: The should accept the following input from authorized dealer for his successful login.
After successful login system provides the following options which requires input from dealer.
- Order Details:The system takes the following details as input while dealer placing order.
Mode of payment
If dealer mode of payment is ‘DD’ then system must accept the following details as input.
- Modify Details:The system allows the following details for modification.
Name of Dealer Addresss
Phone Number ProductsDealing
Fax Number AnnualTurnover
Administrator Module: The system should accept the following as input from Administrator of organization for successful login.
After successful login system provides the following options which requires various types of data entry from Administrator.
- Appoint New Dealer:To appoint new dealer the system receives the following as input from Administrator.
- Remove Dealer: To remove any authorized dealer Administrator need to input following information.
- Update Catalog: If this option selected by Administrator system responds with three options which requires various types of input.
Add New Product:To add a new product information to catalog system accepts the following input from Administrator.
Remove Product : To remove a product from catalog Administrator must select the following information.
Modify Product Info: System allows the Administrator to modify the following information about products existing in catalog.
Reports: The main advantage of computerization should be early access to information.
The following is the list of reports expected from the proposed system.
- List of authorized dealers.
- List of Unregistered dealers(applications received for dealership).
- Direct customers order Info on specified date.
- Dealers order Info on specified date.
- Direct customers order info which are to be dispatched between specified dates.
- Dealers order info which are to be dispatched between specified dates.
- Suggestions and comments received between specified dates.
- Products Catalog Information.
Download computerised order management system Project source code in java with project report.