Transport management system for Multinational companies is explained here which is developed in java. Main objective is to provide a software web portal which can allow employee, admin and vehicle owner to update and know information about routes and stations with timings.
Multinational companies works on 24/7 timings mostly employee works on shift bases in order to look after transportation services we need a efficient method to deal with locations and services. This application transport management system is a website which will have admin, vehicle management , employee , request module and approval modules. Each module functionality will be explained below.
In existing method most of the work is done on record basis and employees need to know about services and note down timings and follow according to that timings. This will be problem in certain cases when there is delay in service.
The following are the disadvantages of current system
- Finding available seats is not possbile.
- Lot of manual work is required to update records
- Depending on third party cab service provider can lead to problems.
- Tracking requests and approval is not possbile
- It is hard to coordinate between employees.
Proposed system will solve all issues in existing system most of the work is managed using a web portal. Details of vehicles , routes are updated on regular basis by admin and employees and check availability of cabs . This is easy process and takes less man power.
The following are the advantages of proposed system
- Request processing is simple and easy.
- Reports generation is easy and takes less time.
- Can manage old data in secured way.
- Data is managed in centralized database.
Programming Language : Java
Backend Database : Oracle/SQL Server/MY SQL/MS Access
Download Transport Management System In Java source code and project report.